Membership in the Church - St. Philip's or any other church - is through baptism. Some people are baptized into membership at St. Philip's. Others transfer their membership to St. Philip's from another Episcopal Church. Members of other denominations are either received or confirmed.
Please contact the church or Fr. Mike if you are interested in any of the following:
- baptism for you or your child,
- reaffirming your baptismal vows,
- participating in the sacrament of confirmation,
- transferring your membership from another Episcopal Church, or
- be received into the Episcopal Church from another denomination.
If you have questions about becoming a member of St. Philips, please contact Fr. Mike.